How to Determine Take Profit Level for Multiple Trades

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to solve the following problem and haven't been able to find a solution. I have searched the forums and didn't find anything helpful.

Problem: There are a number of open orders with variable lot sizes. I'm trying to determine the take profit price at which they will all be a positive number of pips (or a positive predetermined profit amount).

How can I achieve this? 

Any help you provide is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

chriss21: I'm trying to solve the following problem and haven't been able to find a solution. I have searched the forums and didn't find anything helpful.

Problem: There are a number of open orders with variable lot sizes. I'm trying to determine the take profit price at which they will all be a positive number of pips (or a positive predetermined profit amount).

In order to calculate the Net result of all the orders in the basket and then calculate where the break-even price or where a certain amount of profit should be, you can use the following formulas (that I posted in another forum thread) ...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Any great idea about HEDGING positions welcome here

Fernando Carreiro, 2018.09.17 21:17

For those of you that want to learn to see the "light" and not fall into the trap of "hedging" and Grid strategies, here is the basic math:

How to Calculate the Net Resulting Equivalent Order:

Learn to do your research properly! Do not be blinded by false promises. Do the math!

Reason: