Please Update MT4 For IPhone & IPad?

Good day, hope all is well. I love MT4, but let’s be honest, it believe it’s just time for an modern update… I’m certain whoever runs the MT4 app for IPhone & IPads can do it, I’ve been looking all over the place for contact information on getting in contact with them, I honestly don’t believe that the request is difficult to make happen. But if anyone can help, or lead me to the right way, let me know. I really want to see if they can make this happen… so here it goes.

Iphone/iPad: Customize Timeframe? 2hr, 10hr, 12hr, etc.

iPad app: Synchronizing Charts: Option to Synchronize for objects, shapes & inductors across all charts.. same way it does for the iPhone app..

IPhone/IPad App: Save Presets Option. 

IPhone/IPad App:
More Indictors
More options to price charting.. renko bars and etc… more options to colors.
Text/app notification/alerts 

I just honestly just feel like it’s only right, because now whole wants to be carrying around laptops, when you can have your iPad or iPhone and have it do the same thing it does on the app on laptop. It will be way more convenient if you make it more portable. Plus there’s also like tradingview that provides for free. But I just don’t like it, because I don’t like having to keep switching back and forth. I rather do everything from MT4. But if there’s anything I can do to make this happen or to help so we can some how get the apps updated. Let me know. I can send my email or whatever. Let’s just work together and try make it happen TEAM MT4 forever! 💪🏼😎