Two EA's with One Chart?

Could I attach two expert adviser's to a single chart?

Because when I try to attach the second expert adviser it asks me if I want to remove the first expert adviser.

see attachment 

Files:
fbdsnbsa.jpg  35 kb

19313:

Because when I try to attach the second expert adviser it asks me if I want to remove the first expert adviser.

see attachment 

Cant. one EA on one chart

In MetaTrader 4, this is not possible. In MetaTrader 5, however, it is possible to load multiple EAs on the same chart.

Iceron:
In MetaTrader 4, this is not possible. In MetaTrader 5, however, it is possible to load multiple EAs on the same chart.
Ohh, really? Would you mind explaining how exactly it can be done?

Iceron:
Could you tell me how I can do it?
because I am looking to load multiple EAs on the same chart.

19313:

Do not waste your time. It is NOT possible.

https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/runtime

"Maximum one Expert Advisor, one script and unlimited number of indicators can operate in one chart."

Andrey.

Documentation on MQL5: MQL5 programs
Documentation on MQL5: MQL5 programs
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5 programs - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

19313:
I stand corrected. Sorry for the incorrect information. Only one can be opened at any given chart.

Wahoo:

Do not waste your time. It is NOT possible.

https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/runtime

"Maximum one Expert Advisor, one script and unlimited number of indicators can operate in one chart."

Andrey.

thank you for the research my friend!

19313:

see attachment 

You can open new same chart and attach the second EA, so you have 2 same chart with 2 different EA.

What about offline charts? A renko bars chart for example, can we attach an EA on it, would it work?

gssa001:
What about offline charts? A renko bars chart for example, can we attach an EA on it, would it work?
There is no "offline" chart with MT5.
Reason: