How to create symbol based on broker data feed but with different symbol specs. like freeze level, stop level, wider spread

Hello I would like to ask if the is some way how to create custom symbol based on real time broker feed and adjust settings like stops level freeze and wider spread.

My goal is to test same EA on demo conditions but with adjusted settings for boker provided symbol. Problem is that broker have demo account symbol with no stops level (0 points) and in real accounts provide same symbol with same spread as demo but have specified stops levels to(20 points) or freeze level.

Is there any solution? Thanks for answers and sugestions...

Vincent Dadej: Hello I would like to ask if the is some way how to create custom symbol based on real time broker feed and adjust settings like stops level freeze and wider spread.

My goal is to test same EA on demo conditions but with adjusted settings for broker provided symbol. Problem is that broker have demo account symbol with no stops level (0 points) and in real accounts provide same symbol with same spread as demo but have specified stops levels to(20 points) or freeze level. Is there any solution? Thanks for answers and suggestions...

Yes that is totally possible and there are many users doing just that! You can create Custom Symbols based on existing data and contract details and change it to whatever you wish for it to be.

Just do a search and read-up on the documentation, both for the terminal and/or MQL language support, for Custom Symbols so that you can be better informed going forward.

Vincent Dadej: My goal is to test same EA on demo conditions but with adjusted settings for boker provided symbol.

Fernando Carreiro: Yes that is totally possible 

But can you trade it?

William Roeder: But can you trade it?

The OP stated that he wants the Custom Symbols for running tests. He wants to simulate Stop and Freeze Levels that are not active in the demo account. Am I misunderstanding the OP?

Yes I don't want to use custom symbol in tester enviroment. Just run EA on demo account in realtime but want to adjust different settings for symbol like broker has. 

for example broker has for EURUSD 30 points spread and I want make symbol based on broker's EURUSD but with wider spread lets say +10 points more than broker offer .

same for Stop levels and freeze level

Have any idea how to do it?

Vincent Dadej:

Yes I don't want to use custom symbol in tester enviroment. Just run EA on demo account in realtime but want to adjust different settings for symbol like broker has. 

for example broker has for EURUSD 30 points spread and I want make symbol based on broker's EURUSD but with wider spread lets say +10 points more than broker offer .

same for Stop levels and freeze level

Have any idea how to do it?

You can't and that doesn't make sense.
Reason: