Heiken Ashi EA MT4

Hi,

I am running the Heiken Ashi EA version 1.6 on the ForexTime platform, after doing a test on the 4 hour time frame chose a profitable set of inputs from the optimisation results. My problem is when the EA opens a trade an alert pops up about incorrect input what could be cause and when I change the time frame to 1 Day the alert stops but on the EA properties still have the 4 hour time frame, help a bit confused.

Qhumanani: I am running the Heiken Ashi EA version 1.6 on the ForexTime platform, after doing a test on the 4 hour time frame chose a profitable set of inputs from the optimisation results. My problem is when the EA opens a trade an alert pops up about incorrect input what could be cause and when I change the time frame to 1 Day the alert stops but on the EA properties still have the 4 hour time frame, help a bit confused.
  1. If that is a Market product, then please request assistance from the author in the Comments section of product. Discussing Market products here is prohibited.
  2. If that is a 3rd party product, then please request assistance from the author at whatever site you acquired from. Discussing 3rd party products here is also frowned on.
  3. If that is a CodeBase entry, then please provide a link. However, it might be best to request assistance from the author on the CodeBase discussion board for the entry.
  4. If you still require assistance after the above, then:
    1. Provide a screen shot of the error.
    2. Provide a copy of the EAs parameters as you have set them.
    3. Provide output of the Expert Log and Journal log for the situation.

Fernando Carreiro:
  1. If that is a Market product, then please request assistance from the author in the Comments section of product. Discussing Market products here is prohibited.
  2. If that is a 3rd party product, then please request assistance from the author at whatever site you acquired from. Discussing 3rd party products here is also frowned on.
  3. If that is a CodeBase entry, then please provide a link. However, it might be best to request assistance from the author on the CodeBase discussion board for entry.
  4. If you still require assistance after the above, then:
    1. Provide a screen shot of the error.
    2. Provide a copy of the EAs parameters as you have set them.
    3. Provide output of the Expert Log and Journal log for the situation.
Qhumanani:

Also provide the source code for any indicator or EA that you want to discuss. If you don't have the source code then there is nothing that can be done to help you on the forum.

Reason: