Discussion of article "Other classes in DoEasy library (Part 70): Expanding functionality and auto updating the chart object collection"

New article Other classes in DoEasy library (Part 70): Expanding functionality and auto updating the chart object collection has been published:

In this article, I will expand the functionality of chart objects and arrange navigation through charts, creation of screenshots, as well as saving and applying templates to charts. Also, I will implement auto update of the collection of chart objects, their windows and indicators within them.

Now it is time to test creating screenshots of the current chart. Each button click creates a chart screenshot of a certain size. First click — 800x600, second — 750x562, third — the current chart size:

After creating three screenshots in different resolutions (accompanied by the appropriate journal entries),

CChartObj::ScreenShot800x600: Screenshot created: DoEasy\ScreenShots\TestDoEasyPart70_EURUSD_H1_2021.04.13_14.02.25.png (800 x 600)
CChartObj::ScreenShot750x562: Screenshot created: DoEasy\ScreenShots\TestDoEasyPart70_EURUSD_H1_2021.04.13_14.02.28.png (750 x 562)
CChartObj::ScreenShotWndSize: Screenshot created: DoEasy\ScreenShots\TestDoEasyPart70_EURUSD_H1_2021.04.13_14.02.29.png (726 x 321)

we also viewed the contents of the folder these screenshots are saved to.
Before creating the screenshots, I hovered the cursor over different areas of two windows of the current chart, and the chart comment displays the time, price and index of the subwindow, as well as the cursor X/Y coordinates in pixels. The cursor Y coordinate has two values. The first value displays the Y coordinate of the initial coordinates of the symbol main window. The second value displayed (in brackets) shows the Y coordinate relative to the upper border of the window the cursor is located in.

Author: Artyom Trishkin

Reason: