Can someone help with error codes; expressions not allowed on global scope, function already defined? Thank you for your time. - page 2

lippmaje:

You seem to struggle with balancing your code blocks { }.

I suggest to take a basic programming course before going on. Start with Java, the syntax is quite similar. There's also a free MQL course at Udemy but I lost the source, look it up yourself.

I think that's why there's a community where programmers are able to lend helping hands; in case individuals like myself , more advance or less advance can seek help.

Scott:

What are the next two lines?  Specifically, the lone closing brace?

Thank you for your time, I appreciate your continued help.  I saw and corrected the function that you were referring to, however I still receive 101 errors, 0 warnings. Any of you programming pros available to help with  getting errors down to 0?

Files:

lippmaje:

You seem to struggle with balancing your code blocks { }.

I suggest to take a basic programming course before going on. Start with Java, the syntax is quite similar. There's also a free MQL course at Udemy but I lost the source, look it up yourself.

Dajuan Lamar Ruff-kelly:

I think that's why there's a community where programmers are able to lend helping hands; in case individuals like myself , more advance or less advance can seek help.

There are so many errors in your(?) code that it is unreasonable to expect that anyone will waste their time correcting it.

I don't think that you have coded this, I think that you have copied sections of somebody else's code and pasted it without really knowing what it is supposed to do.

How did you end up with OnTick() inside OnInit()?

I suggest that you start over and regularly recompile and correct errors as they occur.

Keith Watford:

There are so many errors in your(?) code that it is unreasonable to expect that anyone will waste their time correcting it.

I don't think that you have coded this, I think that you have copied sections of somebody else's code and pasted it without really knowing what it is supposed to do.

How did you end up with OnTick() inside OnInit()?

I suggest that you start over and regularly recompile and correct errors as they occur.

That’s false bro. I coded this myself while following directions from the prices and signals in do easy library (part 65-68): depth of market collection and the class for working with mql5.com signals. A page that was advocated in my forum. It states in that library to move functions in specific spaces. Although I’m no pro programmer nonetheless, I’m no stranger to mql5. I deleted my other profile which I had for 2years prior to this one, just under a different name. I’m trying to recollect and test a strategy when MACD’s main and signal lines intersect in the current trend direction. That’s why I’m seeking help with the error codes that are being displayed. 
Reason: