5 most useful advantages of mql5 ,mql4 vs mql5 - page 2

I bet if someone has admin rights on MQL5 cloud servers they can access all our indicators...

Also when someone submits a product to marketplace do they also provide the source codes to MQL Admins and Moderators..for review?

Why work hard and hand over your product that easy to prying eyes...IMHO 

kebaya:

I bet if someone has admin rights on MQL5 cloud servers they can access all our indicators...

Also when someone submits a product to marketplace do they also provide the source codes to MQL Admins and Moderators..for review?

Good Point...hmmm

kebaya:

I bet if someone has admin rights on MQL5 cloud servers they can access all our indicators...yes definitely  possible but another think you need to know that admins will not work as like us .......they are salary range's are unbelievable one by us,its mean they are surely some billionaire list ...so they cant act as hackers i think )))
Distributed Computing in the MQL5 Cloud Network
Distributed Computing in the MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Connect to the MQL5 Cloud Network (Cloud Computing) and earn extra income around the clock — there is much work for you computer!

4x_Gypsy:
Good Point...hmmm
ya welcome 4x )))

ramasubburam:
From end users view it is possible for mt4 and mt5 sure bro 
Please, elaborate and provide some examples and references.

marketeer:
Please, elaborate and provide some examples and references.
you just google it about JDBC script option using netbeans or else eclipse 

ramasubburam:
you just google it about JDBC script option using netbeans or else eclipse 

Unfortunately, Google does not show any meaningfull results related to MetaTrader and JDBC. Also you mentioned JDBC - do you mean that the scripting is for low-level DB access and does not related to trading functions?

So far, it's hardly possible to get the point.

marketeer:

Unfortunately, Google does not show any meaningfull results related to MetaTrader and JDBC. Also you mentioned JDBC - do you mean that the scripting is for low-level DB access and does not related to trading functions?

So far, it's hardly possible to get the point.

you can get some idea from here about all cloud jdbc script option ,you must need to know about this then only you can understand mt5 cloud script process https://developers.google.com/apps-script/guides/jdbc
JDBC
  • developers.google.com
Setup for Google Cloud SQL Setup for other databases Sample code Create a database, user, and table Write to the database Read from the database Closing connections Setup for Google Cloud SQL To set up Cloud SQL with Apps Script, follow the steps below. Create a Cloud SQL instance by completing the Try it now section of the Cloud SQL...

I believe this topic is going off-topic. 

Which are really the main advantages between mt5 and mt4?

I'm thinking of switching because of the backtesting features. MT5 backtesting data seems more reliable to me but I'm not sure why. 

Reason: