Custom indicator - anchor points

Unlike expert advisor, where I can set an anchor point for object, while trying to write an indicator, I just can't find where I can set an anchor or at least get the object to a point above / under the candle.

Thanks in advance :)

OmriNa181287:

Unlike expert advisor, where I can set an anchor point for object, while trying to write an indicator, I just can't find where I can set an anchor or at least get the object to a point above / under the candle.

Thanks in advance :)

Drawing an object in an indicator or EA is exactly the same.

Thanks for the quick response.

If I'm using buffers in order to set up the points (fractals), how could I change the spot of the object above/under the candle.

I mean: the object drawn right now on the top/bottom of the candle (wick) without any space between.

Thank you very much :)

OmriNa181287:

Thanks for the quick response.

If I'm using buffers in order to set up the points (fractals), how could I change the spot of the object above/under the candle.

I mean: the object drawn right now on the top/bottom of the candle (wick) without any space between.

Thank you very much :)

Don't confuse buffers and objects. In your first post you only mentioned objects.

Unfortunately, in MQL4 there is no offset setting for buffer arrows like there is in MQL5.

Thanks for the response.

Best regards,

Omri

Reason: