intraday forex technical analysis

Hello,    can i ask please if exist  a website  that show technical analysis on forex  free? With graphic, and price prevision  for all  values. If exist can i know the name. Regards.

I am making weekly technical analysis here - free one, by free indicators and free template, free graphics and so on. From one to 3 threads weekly.

• Example is here weekly technical analysis with possibility of intraday for example as the next posts
  • Technical analysis thread is this one (general one)
  • Indicators which I am using - here.

I am making it using Ichimoku indicator (because I like it). But I am planning to make technical analysis based on Moving Averages indicator, patterns (Gartley and so on) and Digital Filters. I did it for the about 5 years on the other forum so I am continuing it here only sorry.

As to external websites so I like dailyfx website but it is more promotional than practical one - because in technical analysis - you should 'repeat' the charts using same indicators to get same results when you are reading the technical analysis (nothing should be hidden on the way as "black box" for example).

There are some commercial technical analysis: indicators are commercial ones, trading platforms are not free in some cases, or the theory/practics of it are delivered on the way of commercial trading courses and so on. This kind of analysis is mostly related to the Market, or Signals for now. I mean - we are not accepting those kind of commercial analysis on the forum.

Some people say that we will have technical analysis tools/features for this kind commercial activity available in Metatrader soon so if it is true - it is good news (I am still waiting for it for example).

----------------

As to free technical analysis so indicators should be free to download, trading platform should be free for traders (Metatrader for example), the theory and practics of this analysis should be available for free.

Of course, if traders need some more information so they can buy some books, ask to improve some indicators in Freelance service and so on. But it is the other story.

Reason: