Close Position follow EA Position Ticket No.

Hi, i need manual entry position to be close following EA entry position ticket no.

EA open entry position and i do reentry few more additional new position manually by following EA. I want my manual entry position to close follow selected EA entry position ticket no. When EA close it's position, my manual entry will close together. Can someone advice me please. Thank you. 

Indranx Avataram :

Hi, i need manual entry position to be close following EA entry position ticket no.

EA open entry position and i do reentry few more additional new position manually by following EA. I want my manual entry position to close follow selected EA entry position ticket no. When EA close it's position, my manual entry will close together. Can someone advice me please. Thank you. 

There is a similar utility - but its tracking principle is slightly different: tracking is done using the Magic number. The Expert Advisor operates with two concepts: "Main position" and "Auxiliary positions". The Expert Advisor can monitor whether the "Main Position" has been closed:

*** Also now there is a parameter ' Main position: Track position closing ' - if it is ' true ', the EA will monitor the target profit and, additionally, it will track the closing of the main position - it does not matter who initiated the closing: whether it was manually or by an Expert Advisor or when Stop Loss is triggered ... ***

Close All Main position Trailing:

Vladimir Karputov:

There is a similar utility - but its tracking principle is slightly different: tracking is done using the Magic number. The Expert Advisor operates with two concepts: "Main position" and "Auxiliary positions". The Expert Advisor can monitor whether the "Main Position" has been closed:

*** Also now there is a parameter ' Main position: Track position closing ' - if it is ' true ', the EA will monitor the target profit and, additionally, it will track the closing of the main position - it does not matter who initiated the closing: whether it was manually or by an Expert Advisor or when Stop Loss is triggered ... ***

Hi Vladimir, thanks for advise. I am looking for exact what EA's position monitoring close trade action same on auxiliary position. Please do advise me if available. Thanks in advance.

Indranx Avataram :

Hi Vladimir, thanks for advise. I am looking for exact what EA's position monitoring close trade action same on auxiliary position. Please do advise me if available. Thanks in advance.

I gave the link above - you can follow the link and read the full description. Also, you can always open a job in the Freelance service - and someone will definitely respond.