MT4 Subwindow - multiple indicators MQL

Hi -

I can't find any MQL4 command/function to do the below. Can someone help?

1) If I load 2 indicators in the same subwindow what code do I need to insert to show their names separately - side by side - in the subwindow. Currently one indicator name overwrites the other.

2) How do I remove the indicator value to the right of the indicator name?

Thanks a lot.

ATricky1: I can't find any MQL4 command/function to do the below. Can someone help?

1) If I load 2 indicators in the same subwindow what code do I need to insert to show their names separately - side by side - in the subwindow. Currently one indicator name overwrites the other.

2) How do I remove the indicator value to the right of the indicator name?

1) By default, they already show their names side-by-side (unless the indicator sets it to an empty string explicitly). Show a screenshot if you can to help us better understand and tell us which Indicators you are using that causes the issue.

2) The value that appears are the current values for the buffers that are visible. If have no control over which values appear or not. As long as the buffer is visible, so is its current value.

Fernando Carreiro:

1) By default, they already show their names side-by-side (unless the indicator sets it to an empty string explicitly). Show a screenshot if you can to help us better understand and tell us which Indicators you are using that causes the issue.

2) The value that appears are the current values for the buffers that are visible. If have no control over which values appear or not. As long as the buffer is visible, so is its current value.

Hey Fernando. Many thanks for the reply.

1) It's one of my own indicators which I want to replicate with different settings. The indicator shortname is different for each but one but the second one's name still doesn't shift to the right. If possible I don't really want to add some extra label in the subwindow to differentiate the two. 

Cheers.

Rich

ATricky1: It's one of my own indicators which I want to replicate with different settings. The indicator shortname is different for each but one but the second one's name still doesn't shift to the right. If possible I don't really want to add some extra label in the subwindow to differentiate the two. 
As I stated, show some screenshots and show the respective code causing the issue. Otherwise, we are unable to help!
Reason: