how can I contact someone from MQL5 ? Thanks

how can I contact someone from MQL5 ? Thanks, any support email or chat

Lucian13:
how can I contact someone from MQL5 ? Thanks, any support email or chat

For non-financial issues you can ask here in the forum, for financial ones you may contact the Service Desk:

in meta trader 4 I have the option to see only profit from signal copying ?

Lucian13:
in meta trader 4 I have the option to see only profit from signal copying ?

Where do you mean?

If you trade manually along with your signal copying and you want to seperate these 2 results, its not possible.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Where do you mean?

If you trade manually along with your signal copying and you want to seperate these 2 results, its not possible.

yes. I want to see how much I`ve made and how much from signal copying :)

Who from your company approves the signal service offered by so many people. If anyone.

It would appear to me to be a place for dubious characters to promote schemes  of, in many cases, little real value.

The number of very poor references is quite astounding. Do you take any action on the references  shown when they are so poor.

jags428 #:

Who from your company approves the signal service offered by so many people. If anyone.

It would appear to me to be a place for dubious characters to promote schemes  of, in many cases, little real value.

The number of very poor references is quite astounding. Do you take any action on the references  shown when they are so poor.

MQL5.com signal service works as all social trading platforms work, the subscriber can copy other people's trades to his/her trading account.

This is not advertised as a professional money or capital management scheme.

If you read carefully the signals rules you will understand:

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/rules#part_VI