Code EA using Arrows from customer indicator

Good Morning everone! How can i doing an EA based on a customer indicator that draws arrows on the chart. Note: the indicator dont have buffers.
Files:

Tiofelo Teles: Good Morning everone! How can i doing an EA based on a customer indicator that draws arrows on the chart. Note: the indicator dont have buffers.

If you have the source code for the Indicator, then you can change it so as to add the relevant data to buffers so that you can use iCustom to retrieve the data.

If not, then the only way is to retrieve the data indirectly by scanning the Graphic Objects, identifying the relevant ones and retrieve the data from those objects. This however can be slow and the coding can turn out to be quite complex for a newbie coder!

Fernando Carreiro:

If you have the source code for the Indicator, then you can change it so as to add the relevant data to buffers so that you can use iCustom to retrieve the data.

If not, then the only way is to retrieve the data indirectly by scanning the Graphic Objects, identifying the relevant ones and retrieve the data from those objects. This however can be slow and the coding can turn out to be quite complex for a newbie coder!

Dear Fernando Carreiro, Thank you for the quick answer.  Im newbie coder. I have a problem! For each pattern that the indicator draws on the chart, in the "object list" appears "Text, Trend line and Arrow". For the same Patterns there are different codes in their names (see the figure below) but they have same description on Text. In this case, i use the Text description? if yes, how can i do that?
Files:
Reason: