Your application has been rejected !!!

Hi. today I try to register as seller. When I uploaded my ID card, the system says: "It appears that your card has been expired", but my card expiration day is 30/12/2030 !!! After I uploaded my selfie and many seconds past, this message appeared :"

Your application has been rejected

Sorry, your application has not passed automated checks and has been rejected. You have correctly filled the required data, but the Verified User status could not be granted to you for security and service transparency reasons.

Please do not create a new account for a repeated application. All checks are performed automatically.

We do not provide specific reasons for the rejection. Thank you for understanding."

What's the problem?

Samaneh Almohammadi:
Hi. today I try to register as seller. When I uploaded my ID card, the system says: "It appears that your card has been expired", but my card expiration day is 30/12/2030 !!! After I uploaded my selfie and many seconds past, this message appeared :"

Your application has been rejected

Sorry, your application has not passed automated checks and has been rejected. You have correctly filled the required data, but the Verified User status could not be granted to you for security and service transparency reasons.

Please do not create a new account for a repeated application. All checks are performed automatically.

We do not provide specific reasons for the rejection. Thank you for understanding."

What's the problem?

Contact the Service Desk, we can't help you here:

Eleni Anna Branou:

Contact the Service Desk, we can't help you here:

After I send my request, an automatic message sent that contain this sentence " Please note that we deal only with financial operation issues related to services you purchase from MQL5.com. If you have another question, ask it on the Forum. "

Samaneh Almohammadi:

After I send my request, an automatic message sent that contain this sentence " Please note that we deal only with financial operation issues related to services you purchase from MQL5.com. If you have another question, ask it on the Forum. "

That's a standard message, wait for their reply.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/351942#comment_18584023
Seller verification automation
  • www.mql5.com
I suspect due to automation there is checks and balances that has nothing to do with documents uploaded...

After 3days, they said:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we cannot register you as a seller.

For why? What is the problem. Does MQL has problem with UAE residents??

Samaneh Almohammadi:

After 3days, they said:

Hello,

Why you do nit ask them?

Samaneh Almohammadi:

After 3days, they said:

Hello,

Check your profile, inbox or if you linked your profile with phone (your direct message with the app), you are suppose to receive a message with regards to the process and whatever is causing a delay in the process

Support Team 2021.04.13 01:36

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not provide specific reasons for the rejection.

Thank you for understanding.

??????!!!!!!!!

Samaneh

I've sent you my forum link: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/351942#comment_18584023

Your rating is 35! Follow this link on how to improve your rating: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/axiomtrader/achievements

You're asking for advice and it's given to you.

• www.mql5.com
I suspect due to automation there is checks and balances that has nothing to do with documents uploaded...

There is one thread where the users are sharing the experience with each other:

My seller's account not approved
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/280472

My Seller Account Not Approve
My Seller Account Not Approve
  • www.mql5.com
I have opened my account in mql5 which has been more than 6 months and has not been opened yet, I have completed all the document and multi, still...
Reason: