Different brokers, different results, same EA

Hey, this is basically a general question but it's related to EAs. I find that my EA does not work the same way with one broker, Prosperity, versus another, Hugosway. I did program the EA using a Hugosway client in MQL4. Is this a coding issue or are there actual differences between brokers? Thank you for the help!

Possible bump? Basically, what I'm asking is are there any differences in terms of coding between different brokers but it's all under the same MQL4 language?

Ron N.:
Hey, this is basically a general question but it's related to EAs. I find that my EA does not work the same way with one broker, Prosperity, versus another, Hugosway. I did program the EA using a Hugosway client in MQL4. Is this a coding issue or are there actual differences between brokers? Thank you for the help!

Hey Ron N. 

I came on here, because I'm having trouble with my OrderSend statement. I get an error "4112 - ERR_TRADE_EXPERT_DISABLED_BY_SERVER - Automated trading by Expert Advisors/Scripts disabled by trade server". My brooker is Hugosway, the same as yours. I tried using the MQL4 sample code and that also fails.

Would you mind sharing just your OrderSend line?

Also, besides enabling Auto Trading button and enabling 'allow automated trading" under expert advisors tab did you have to do anything else?

Thank you for your time.

MQL4 Sample Code:

<Deleted>

lorenzowalker:

MQL4 Sample Code:

<Deleted>

Please edit your post and use the code button (Alt+S) when pasting code.

EDIT your original post, please do not just post the code correctly in a new post.

Ron N.: Basically, what I'm asking is are there any differences in terms of coding between different brokers but it's all under the same MQL4 language?
  1. FIFO (US) vs non when closing orders.

2. You can't move stops (or pending prices) closer to the market than the minimum: MODE_STOPLEVEL * _Point or SymbolInfoInteger(SYMBOL_TRADE_STOPS_LEVEL).
              Requirements and Limitations in Making Trades - Appendixes - MQL4 Tutorial

3. Margin requirements.

lorenzowalker I get an error "4112 - ERR_TRADE_EXPERT_DISABLED_BY_SERVER -
  1. If you see repeated error messages before that, you must fix the broken EA.
  2. Otherwise, that has nothing to do with the terminal or your code. Your broker does not allow algorithmic trading.
Reason: