MQL4 strategy tester bug

Ive been adding some custom indicators to my EA and have experienced a bug with the strategy tester.

I am using the iCustom function at the open of a new bar. When using the strategy tester it is very slow on the highest speed and when i press stop the whole screen goes gray, which I have now discovered is because when the strategy tester shows the indicators on the chart at the end it is creating infinite indicator boxes. The first custom indicator i added only appeared once on the strategy tester and worked fine, but with the other two indicators it seems to be creating infinite indicator boxes.

samsgtw:

Ive been adding some custom indicators to my EA and have experienced a bug with the strategy tester.

I am using the iCustom function at the open of a new bar. When using the strategy tester it is very slow on the highest speed and when i press stop the whole screen goes gray, which I have now discovered is because when the strategy tester shows the indicators on the chart at the end it is creating infinite indicator boxes. The first custom indicator i added only appeared once on the strategy tester and worked fine, but with the other two indicators it seems to be creating infinite indicator boxes.

It's a bug in your code. Fix it.

Alain Verleyen:
It's a bug in your code. Fix it.
I added another indicator exactly the same way and there was no issue with it 

samsgtw:
I added another indicator exactly the same way and there was no issue with it 

So there is an issue with one indicator but not the other but you think the problem is the strategy Tester ?

People are really funny, they prefer to put the fault on something or someone else rather than admit they are the problem.

Alain Verleyen:

So there is an issue with one indicator but not the other but you think the problem is the strategy Tester ?

People are really funny, they prefer to put the fault on something or someone else rather than admit they are the problem.

Im not blaming anything. It’s happened with two indicators I’m asking if you know where the problem lies. Is it a simple coding error or the indicator has an error.<Deleted>
Reason: