EA Profitability is not calculating properly

Hello,

I have an EA I listed in MQL4 called "<Deleted>" the EA has profited $62 with $1000 deposited but the profitability shows that the EA is only up 2% versus the real profitability of 6%. Does anyone know why?

Also, it says the provider is waiting for registration as a seller so subscription is not permitted. Anyone know how to finish the registration?

Brian Matthew Brown:

Hello,

I have an EA I listed in MQL4 called " <Deleted> " the EA has profited $62 with $1000 deposited but the profitability shows that the EA is only up 2% versus the real profitability of 6%. Does anyone know why?

Also, it says the provider is waiting for registration as a seller so subscription is not permitted. Anyone know how to finish the registration?

You have some strange in and outs in your first deposits, that may affected the growth calculation.

I can't see all the details, but I guess it has to do with that.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You have some strange in and outs in your first deposits, that may affected the growth calculation.

I can't see all the details, but I guess it has to do with that.

Interesting. You may be correct. I cut my initial investment from $2k USD to $1k USD to allow for smaller account copy before activating my EA. I assumed the calculation would come from the new amount but this appears to be incorrect because it is showing only 1/3 or the systems real profitability.

Hopefully support can help fix this
Reason: