Contingent Buy and Sell Stops EA

I would like an Expert file made for MT4. My trading strategy is as follows: Starts off with a buy stop trade or sell trade for 60 pips with 80 pip stop loss Right after an opposite trade is made, if first trade was a buy stop, the second trade would be a sell stop and it would be for 20 pips below the first buy price with 60 pip profit and 80 pip stop loss. Trade 3 would be another buy stop that only is placed when Trade 2 is triggered. This patter continues and the lot sizes go up at a ratio of 1.33 more each time. I create an Excel spreadsheet I can show you that would make it simple to understand. Essentially, I need the Expert file to store all these buy and sell stops along with their stop losses and take profit which are all known ahead of time and ONLY place the buy or stop orders for the next trade after the prior trade is triggered. So, this is conditional based upon the trade prior executing. So, in short I have 6 buy stop trades and 6 sell stop trades with their lot sizes, prices, Stop loss, Take profit all known prior. I simply want an EA to activate the next buy or sell stop order once the one prior is triggered. Once any take profit is hit, all pending orders are canceled.

Gary Boyea:

I would like an Expert file made for MT4. My trading strategy is as follows: Starts off with a buy stop trade or sell trade for 60 pips with 80 pip stop loss Right after an opposite trade is made, if first trade was a buy stop, the second trade would be a sell stop and it would be for 20 pips below the first buy price with 60 pip profit and 80 pip stop loss. Trade 3 would be another buy stop that only is placed when Trade 2 is triggered. This patter continues and the lot sizes go up at a ratio of 1.33 more each time. I create an Excel spreadsheet I can show you that would make it simple to understand. Essentially, I need the Expert file to store all these buy and sell stops along with their stop losses and take profit which are all known ahead of time and ONLY place the buy or stop orders for the next trade after the prior trade is triggered. So, this is conditional based upon the trade prior executing. So, in short I have 6 buy stop trades and 6 sell stop trades with their lot sizes, prices, Stop loss, Take profit all known prior. I simply want an EA to activate the next buy or sell stop order once the one prior is triggered. Once any take profit is hit, all pending orders are canceled.

Please post your idea as a job in the Freelance section.

Reason: