how to calculate the price values of the vartical scale of the chart in mql4 plaform

Good day guys,  there is one little favor i want to ask from you guys,I'm trying to build an ea that open pending orders on vertical scale of the price  values in a windows chart, the vartical scale in mt4  consist of 11 values on the right hand side of the chart,please can anyone show show me how to calculate the values using WindowPriceMax( maximal value of the vertical scale of the specified subwindow of the current chart) and WindowPriceMin(minimal value of the vertical scale of the specified subwindow of the current chart) or the best way he/she can,just help me get the values, if there is any predefined variable that does the calculation just let me know. thanks in advance,expecting your reply soon.

pek4christ:
Good day guys,  there is one little favor i want to ask from you guys,I'm trying to build an ea that open pending orders on vertical scale of the price  values in a windows chart, the vartical scale in mt4  consist of 11 values on the right hand side of the chart,please can anyone show show me how to calculate the values using WindowPriceMax( maximal value of the vertical scale of the specified subwindow of the current chart) and WindowPriceMin(minimal value of the vertical scale of the specified subwindow of the current chart) or the best way he/she can,just help me get the values, if there is any predefined variable that does the calculation just let me know. thanks in advance,expecting your reply soon.

you can ask this question in freelance

He Guys, I have the same question. Have you found any solution in the meantime?

ma_kern:
He Guys, I have the same question. Have you found any solution in the meantime?
No whenever you find the solution please sent me the code,thanks in advance...

I cant see problem.

(WindowPriceMax()-WindowPriceMin())/Point