Lines that move in group sample

Hey all!

I've been reading a ton of really good articles on GUI examples, and I'm trying to find one that shows a sample implementation of a risk reward like tool, pretty much just drawing 3 lines, and if you move, let's say the middle one (entry) then the other two (SL and TP) would move too.

If someone knows about an article with something similar implemented, please share it :)

Fernando Jose Velasco Borea:
pretty much just drawing 3 lines, and if you move, let's say the middle one (entry) then the other two (SL and TP) would move too.

The MT5 is already designed like that. You can place a pending order (shown as middle line on chart), set its SL (shown as upper/lower line) and TP (shown as lower/upper line). When you move middle the pending order line, SL and TP move too.

For current holding positions, you cannot move the entry price (middle line), however you can still adjust SL and TP by dragging them on chart.

mfx123:

The MT5 is already designed like that. You can place a pending order (shown as middle line on chart), set its SL (shown as upper/lower line) and TP (shown as lower/upper line). When you move middle the pending order line, SL and TP move too.

For current holding positions, you cannot move the entry price (middle line), however you can still adjust SL and TP by dragging them on chart.

That's the perfect example of what I'm trying to achieve, pretty much have that exact behavior as we get with the lines from a pending order, but with lines generated by code. I know there are some very powerful built in libraries for creating panels and such, but I'm not sure if there's one or a sample implementation for generating a set of lines that behaves similarly to the way the pending orders lines work natively

Fernando Jose Velasco Borea:

Do not double post!!

Why start another topic when you have had an answer here?

I have deleted your new topic.

Keith Watford:

Do not double post!!

Why start another topic when you have had an answer here?

I have deleted your new topic.

My bad, thought it'd be a good idea to further clarify what I'm looking for in a new thread
Reason: