Copying signals fails when computer goes on standby

I am a new user of MT4 and i am trying to figure out how to subscribe to signals.
(Don't worry I am working with a demo-account)

In the FAQ i see this Q&A:

Does the MetaTrader 4/5 terminal has to be running at Subscriber's end for trades to be copied?
Trades are copied directly in the Subscriber's terminal which must be running and connected to the relevant account.

Does that mean that I have to leave MT4 running at night AND that I have to make sure my computer does not go into standby or sleep mode?
The provider that I am working with is probably in a different timezone.

jansb000:

I am a new user of MT4 and i am trying to figure out how to subscribe to signals.

Does the MetaTrader 4/5 terminal has to be running at Subscriber's end for trades to be copied?
Trades are copied directly in the Subscriber's terminal which must be running and connected to the relevant account.

Does that mean that I have to leave MT4 running at night AND that I have to make sure my computer does not go into standby or sleep mode?

Your computer have to work not sleep 24/24 with connected or use VPS

jansb000:

use vps