Free margin negative with 4 trade 0.01

Hello everyone, I expose my problem here, so I opened an account with the broker avatrade scale 1: 400 and I deposited 100 euro.

I installed an EA robot that does not use the stop loss, I saw that it opened 4 positions and the free margin now is -33 euros, even if the trades were not closed. How is it possible that the free margin comes to -33 euros with 4 trades of 0.01? equity is around 98-99.

<Deleted>

I am attaching a photo to give a better idea.

Thank you so much to anyone who can tell me something.

Basic Principles - Trading Operations - MetaTrader 5 Help
Basic Principles - Trading Operations - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
Before you proceed to study the trade functions of the platform, you must have a clear understanding of the basic terms: order, deal and position...
Files:

I think your leverage is not 1:400. If your leverage is 1:400, basically you just need 10 to open 0.04 lot position (10 x 400 = 4000). So your free margin will be €90.

Nor Azman Bin Ramli:
I think your leverage is not 1:400. If your leverage is 1:400, basically you just need 10 to open 0.04 lot position (10 x 400 = 4000). So your free margin will be €90.
Yes, I know, I am sure it is 1:400. Look at the photo. Thank you
Files:

gibegibe123:

Hello everyone, I expose my problem here, so I opened an account with the broker avatrade scale 1: 400 and I deposited 100 euro.

You can ask the broker about it (because the brokers' discussion is prohibited on the forum).

gibegibe123:
Yes, I know, I am sure it is 1:400. Look at the photo. Thank you

The information can be incorrect. 

MT5 has a serious flaw in that leverage is only known on account level, while the true leverage is at the symbol level.

Enrique Dangeroux:

The information can be incorrect. 

MT5 has a serious flaw in that leverage is only known on account level, while the true leverage is at the symbol level.

That's true, infact the real leverage was 1:25. Now I have to change it from the broker. thank you
Reason: