error alert

Hello,

is it possible to set some pop up alert notification when there happen some error with experts? last night it seems because of update there was error as I see from experts log, good that I noticed and closed trade manually,  MT4 platform.

Teklar:

Hello,

is it possible to set some pop up alert notification when there happen some error with experts? last night it seems because of update there was error as I see from experts log, good that I noticed and closed trade manually,  MT4 platform.

https://docs.mql4.com/constants/errorswarnings/errorcodes

Read this. It will help you out.

Runtime Errors - Codes of Errors and Warnings - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL4 Reference
Runtime Errors - Codes of Errors and Warnings - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL4 Reference
  • docs.mql4.com

Teklar: is it possible to set some pop up alert notification when there happen some error with experts?

Have your expert check for errors and pop up the alert notification.

William Roeder:

Have your expert check for errors and pop up the alert notification.

I would like that it pop up the alert notification  if there is error, in log file it's with red stop sign. Is it possible to do? So far I see not, but it's important function I think
Reason: