How do I close my account? The contact us" form does not work

When I try to send a message asking for a closure of my account I get an error to "type at least 40 words". The problem is, I did put in more than 40 words. Is there any other way to demand that my account be closed?

Andy N:
When I try to send a message asking for a closure of my account I get an error to "type at least 40 words". The problem is, I did put in more than 40 words. Is there any other way to demand that my account be closed?

Type the same text 2 times and send it, only the Service Desk can close your MQL5 account.

Eleni Anna Branou: only the Service Desk can close your MQL5 account.

How can he be posting? He has no username. Account already deleted.

William Roeder:

How can he be posting? He has no username. Account already deleted.

I think that someone from admin browses the forum and deletes the account when they see a topic like this.

The account wasn't deleted when the person opened the topic.

If admin is reading this please close my account...its a compete joke that i can not do this my self

Vantage Forex Trading #:
If admin is reading this please close my account...its a compete joke that i can not do this my self

Only the Service Desk can close your account.

@shiva2255

Please can someone can guide me in this regard.

I was approached by one Brokerage Company called INR Markets for opening a trading account.

In this majority of them are Indians only, they pleaded me to open an Account as they had lost income source so it will helpful for them for their survival.

I opened an account for 750$, but they attached my account with brokerage company called Moneyfied.cc . A/C NO 9754872635110 PERSONS INVOLVED (MR. PRABHAKAR/AKMAL, SANTOSH , RELATIONSHIP MANAGER MS. PREETI)

This moneyfied is using the server of OxisFx Ltd on Meta Trader Platform for trading purpose, but since the opening of the account no responsible person is coordinating.

So I just want a help and guidance, how I can interact with them as contact id support@moneyfied.cc and sales@inrmarkets.com unable to receive the mail all the mails are bounced back

I will highly obliged if you are able to guide me.

shiva2255 #:

@shiva2255

Please can someone can guide me in this regard.

I was approached by one Brokerage Company called INR Markets for opening a trading account.

In this majority of them are Indians only, they pleaded me to open an Account as they had lost income source so it will helpful for them for their survival.

I opened an account for 750$, but they attached my account with brokerage company called Moneyfied.cc . A/C NO 9754872635110 PERSONS INVOLVED (MR. PRABHAKAR/AKMAL, SANTOSH , RELATIONSHIP MANAGER MS. PREETI)

This moneyfied is using the server of OxisFx Ltd on Meta Trader Platform for trading purpose, but since the opening of the account no responsible person is coordinating.

So I just want a help and guidance, how I can interact with them as contact id support@moneyfied.cc and sales@inrmarkets.com unable to receive the mail all the mails are bounced back

I will highly obliged if you are able to guide me.

No good and respectable broker will ever contact you.

You have described the perfect scam scheme, listen to yourself... they persuaded you to open an account with them to recover their lost income and you would help them in their survival!

Now you are wondering why your emails are bouncing back?

When someone puts his head in the mouth of a lion, it's no surprise that it will be bitten off.

Reason: