Is something wrong with technical support

I had my VPS upgraded, it would not let me download my EA, said I had no activations left, so I paid via community  website.

I cannot even contact technical assistance as it keeps giving me an error message.

Can someone help me with how to contact technical assistance

Technical support is going to be on the forum now.

• If it is about MQL5 VPS so you are migrating youtr product/EA to this VPS without activation spended.
  • If it is about some other VPS so - yes, one activation will be required.

Besides, activation may be lost because of the Windows 10 majors upgrades., and you will get your activations when the MetaQuotes will add additional activations to all the users (in case you lost your activations with the latest Windows 10 update).

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

licenses in the market and it doesn't work, after upgrade how do I fix this?

Eleni Anna Branou, 2020.10.19 20:29

After each major windows update all MQL5 purchases are uninstalled and need installing again.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Loose Activation because of Windows Update last Week, dont get new, why?????

Sergey Golubev, 2020.09.28 18:05

You will get your activations when the MetaQuotes will add additional activations to all the users (in case you lost your activations with the latest Windows 10 update).

Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
The fastest VPS server for forex trading from the MetaTrader 4/5 terminal developers

DTP2021:

I had my VPS upgraded, it would not let me download my EA, said I had no activations left, so I paid via community  website.

I cannot even contact technical assistance as it keeps giving me an error message.

Can someone help me with how to contact technical assistance

Make sure you are logged into your MQL5 account with your dtp2021 login and not eny other.

You can contact the Service Desk at the bottom of this page: Contacts and requests.

Reason: