Wrong Growth on signal

The reported growth of <Deleted> signal is incorrect the account is in gain but the reported growth is -15% how is this possible?

<Deleted>

Trading style has changed. Part of history is not included in statistics.

We forum users do not know what checks Metaquotes use to determine that the trading style has changed.

Keith Watford:

We forum users do not know what checks Metaquotes use to determine that the trading style has changed.

I ask to the support and they said to me to write in the forum.

Sergey Golubev:

Until recently everything was fine in my other channels growth is in line with myfxbook. I don't understand why it's wrong now and what needs to be done to fix this

Danilo Cappelletti:
Until recently everything was fine in my other channels growth is in line with myfxbook. I don't understand why it's wrong now and what needs to be done to fix this
It may be different growth calculation in myfxbook and in MQL5 Signal service.
I provided the information about how it is calculated and some particularities related to it (look at this post as an example).
Signals - Reliability
Signals - Reliability
  • www.mql5.com
How do I understand the Reliability Index for Signal providers...

Danilo Cappelletti:

I already answered.

Keith Watford:

So growth statistics are only calculated for the last month.

Keith Watford:

I already answered.

So growth statistics are only calculated for the last month.

Is not true for  all the signal i have another that has growth 110% and Is the growth since the signal start 3 Years ago .

Danilo Cappelletti:
Is not true for  all the signal i have another that has growth 110% and Is the growth since the signal start 3 Years ago .

Do you see this notice with the other signal?

Are the monthly growth figures greyed out with the other signal?

Keith Watford:

Do you see this notice with the other signal?

Are the monthly growth figures greyed out with the other signal?

are all working signal i have 6 signal 5 are correct only one is wrong ..... ok no problem thanks i understand is impossible to check

Reason: