Ea for recover trades

Hi,

I am using few EAs with Martinghale and grid. In case of a long trend it can lead to big DD. I am looking for a Recovery EA that would start a recovery based on various settings like % of DD in account and similar.

I want to ask users of various recovery EA to share which recovery EA they use and their experience with it. Positive or negative.

ParamitaSI:

Hi,

I am using few EAs with Martinghale and grid. In case of a long trend it can lead to big DD. I am looking for a Recovery EA that would start a recovery based on various settings like % of DD in account and similar.

I want to ask users of various recovery EA to share which recovery EA they use and their experience with it. Positive or negative.

Its better to avoid martingale and grid, since both usually end with tears.

You can search for such EAs in the Market, but discussion and/or recommendations about them are not allowed in this forum.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Its better to avoid martingale and grid, since both usually end with tears.

You can search for such EAs in the Market, but discussion and/or recommendations about them are not allowed in this forum.

Thank you for your reminder about discussion of various EAs I will try to look for some answers eslwhere.

Reason: