Falce Activation from same vps after operational system restart

Good day. There was the second activation from the same vps (after it was updated) and 1 activation of EA  worth 2k usd was cancelled. Please turn it to me. Thank you.

The second EA worth 400USD - second activation from same vps was cancelled 

45.135.165.4   ip vps

Please turn activations of Steady and Blueshift

Look at your MQL5 VPS journal (no one can see that; you only can look at it) to check about what was migrated on your MQL5 VPS, and what was not sorry.
And it is the only way check something.

Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
The fastest VPS server for forex trading from the MetaTrader 4/5 terminal developers

I use vps RUVDS, not mql .

Please turn my double activations from VPS ip  45.135.165.4

Thank you!

Activation is per computer (per hardware with software).
And if the compyter (your VPS) was updated with hardware, or if VPS was updated by Windows so one activation may be lost because of that.

MetaQuotes company is adding additional activations for everybody (for the users who losy activations because of the Windows updates.
Last time it was in June 2020 - read post

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Windows 10 20H2 Update released - activations for purchased Market products added?

Sergey Golubev, 2020.10.29 09:53

if it will be added so it will be added for everybody with the announcement/thread on the forum.

AMP Future EA doesn't work anymore
AMP Future EA doesn't work anymore
  • www.mql5.com
hi, all I am having issue with my AMP future Account, my EA was working fine on MNQZ20 and MESH20 index future symbols and it works fine on MNQH21...

Clear. My VPS Windows was updated due to upgrade. Please advise how to get activations back. Thank  you  !! 

Max Alba:
Clear. My VPS Windows was updated due to upgrade. Please advise how to get activations back. Thank  you  !! 
It will be added for everybody in one time (it was added in June 2020 last time).
The exact date is unknown for me sorry.

Very nice of you toprovide me with info. What must I do to apply for return of activations  ?

Max Alba:
Very nice of you toprovide me with info. What must I do to apply for return of activations  ?
It is not provided on individual basis. It is provided to everybody (so - no need to apply for that).
The only problem is the following: the exact date is unknown (but it will be the announcement about it just for sure).
Reason: