Experts: RobotiADXwining - page 2

After compile is 7 warnings.Please creat .
Files:
7__warnings.JPG  174 kb

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/11811
RobotiADXwining
RobotiADXwining
  • votes: 10
  • Audu Danlami Sylvester
  • www.mql5.com
Expert Advisor work with one hour chart, and is the best robot for now, plays a sound when orders/alarms are executed and multiply positions by 10 when 5 digits is true, trailing stops every tick regardless of Execution Mode.

I download it, but when i put to tester:   ----- show: robotiadxprofitwining USDJPY,H1: Alert: Your demo license expired. Please contact us or buy a license from molanis.com/store.

10 days working...5000$ profit

Yes i also get that message, Alert: Your demo license expired. Please contact us or buy a license from molanis.com/store.

I fixed the bug where MOLANIS ask the license,"Your demo license expired "the file has only 1923 lines.....

For me this EA doesn't make soud money so far. I will try further

the  NEW code is below ENJOY   

Files:

WHy don't set SL and TP?

for this ea do I have to keep my pc on for 24 hours? please tell me

mahabubislam:
for this ea do I have to keep my pc on for 24 hours? please tell me

No you don't have to but you will need to change the EA settings to close orders out of the set trading hours and when you PC is not on unless you are enabling the TP and SL in which case the SL or TP will be used even if your computer is not on.

Otherwise you can get a virtual private server for 1 cent for the first month <link removed> and you can run the server 24 hours so you don't need to have your computer on.

Brett Jones:

No you don't have to but you will need to change the EA settings to close orders out of the set trading hours and when you PC is not on unless you are enabling the TP and SL in which case the SL or TP will be used even if your computer is not on.

Otherwise you can get a virtual private server for 1 cent for the first month <link removed> and you can run the server 24 hours so you don't need to have your computer on.

External links to commercial site are not allowed. Thanks.
Reason: