I need Help. I have An EA but I have a problem.

Hello 

I need Help. I have An EA <Deleted> but I have a problem. Draw down is 70% no multiplies are used 

the test was made at MT4 using the data of tickstory data. so it was 99.9 accurate. 

Is there any possibility that the results is wrong ? 

Is mt5 is more accurate and should I use tickstory data with it or not? 

keroomelad:

Hello 

I need Help. I have An EA <Deleted> but I have a problem. Draw down is 70% no multiplies are used 

the test was made at MT4 using the data of tickstory data. so it was 99.9 accurate. 

Is there any possibility that the results is wrong ? 

Is mt5 is more accurate and should I use tickstory data with it or not? 

We all have such EAs, try to put it on a demo account and tell us the results after a while.

Eleni Anna Branou:

We all have such EAs, try to put it on a demo account and tell us the results after a while.

I just need to get the best backtest accuracy . How to do that

keroomelad:
I just need to get the best backtest accuracy . How to do that
Even with 90% modelling quality data in MT4 is usually enough, if you want more accuracy try MT5. The possibility of result to be wrong is minimal if your EA hold position more than 5 minute but if its scalping fast with open and cancelling order very fast in seconds the result will differ greatly and depending with your equipment like vps latency and the broker variable in terminal.

Anak Agung:
Even with 90% modelling quality data in MT4 is usually enough, if you want more accuracy try MT5. The possibility of result to be wrong is minimal if your EA hold position more than 5 minute but if its scalping fast with open and cancelling order very fast in seconds the result will differ greatly and depending with your equipment like vps latency and the broker variable in terminal.T

Thanks. I need to convert the code to MT5 to make sure that every thing is OK. No it is not scalping.

Reason: