Products Activation left after change vps!

Hello..

if an product activation left has 5 then i used 5 on an vps What will happen when I change vps to another new company?  Do I lose this product?

thank you

Saleh Alghanem:

Hello..

if an product activation left has 5 then i used 5 on an vps What will happen when I change vps to another new company?  Do I lose this product?

thank you

Hi Saleh,
You can go to your purchased tools and you will see your remaining downloads.
But keep in mind that if you have 5 downloads available then you can install it on 5 diferent MT4 terminals.
Br, Igor

Saleh Alghanem:

Hello..

thank you

You need 1 activation for installing your purchase to a new computer, so for every installation on a new non MQL5 VPS, you need 1 activation.

If all your activations are used, you will not be able to install your purchase to a new hardware again, you will be able to use though it in all previous computers that was installed.

Igor Zizek:
Hi Saleh,
You can go to your purchased tools and you will see your remaining downloads.
But keep in mind that if you have 5 downloads available then you can install it on 5 diferent MT4 terminals.
Br, Igor

Thank you igor

I just tried with 2 different  vps locations I think i can download EA unlimited numbers of mt4 terminals  if same ip,  that's mean 1 ip(vps-pc) = 1 activation .

Saleh Alghanem #:

Thank you igor

I just tried with 2 different  vps locations I think i can download EA unlimited numbers of mt4 terminals  if same ip,  that's mean 1 ip(vps-pc) = 1 activation .

Do you mean: I have 10 activations available for an EA. If I install 10 activations to the same VPS, only 1 activation is spent and 9 activations remain instead of 10 of them consumed?

Ed #:
Do you mean: I have 10 activations available for an EA. If I install 10 activations to the same VPS, only 1 activation is spent and 9 activations remain instead of 10 of them consumed?

If you install the same product on 10 different MT4/5 terminals on the same VPS, you will only need 1 activation and not 10.

You consume an extra activation if you install the same product on different computers or VPSs, or if your computer or VPS had a major sowftware/hardware update.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

If you install the same product on 10 different MT4/5 terminals on the same VPS, you will only need 1 activation and not 10.

You consume an extra activation if you install the same product on different computers or VPSs, or if your computer or VPS had a major sowftware/hardware update.

Now everything is clear Eleni. I grasped it after some time.

Thanks for your persistent support!...

Reason: