Unable to add signals

Hi,

When i am trying to create signal, i am getting error " Specified account already being used as a signal "

How to find, which person using my trading account details?

prakashbk:

Hi,

When i am trying to create signal, i am getting error " Specified account already being used as a signal "

How to find, which person using my trading account details?

You either have published a signal with that trading account in the past or someone else is using your credentials.

Check with whom you shared your account details.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You either have published a signal with that trading account in the past or someone else is using your credentials.

Check with whom you shared your account details.

I shared with many friends and my trading groups. It really hard to find who using my login in MQL5 and i cannot ask one by one or even i ask all of them going to denied.

Is it possible to find the signal name or user name who published my signal?

prakashbk:

I shared with many friends and my trading groups. It really hard to find who using my login in MQL5 and i cannot ask one by one or even i ask all of them going to denied.

Is it possible to find the signal name or user name who published my signal?

That someone doesn't use your MQL5 account credentials, but the account number and investor password of your trading account.

I don't think there is a way to find out who is doing this, but you could contact the Service Desk about it.

This a hard lesson, why you shouldn't share your sensitive data with everyone.

Reason: