Change the Volume Size

Hello, how can i change the Volume Size (Lot) of the signals? In the Options/Trading the Volume its not working (signal Provider is Double MA)

georg1875:
Hello, how can i change the Volume Size (Lot) of the signals? In the Options/Trading the Volume its not working (signal Provider is Double MA)

Hi georg

The only way you can change the lot size (within the rules of MetaQuotes) is to adjust your deposit, % allocation and leverage. The article here should help.

Cheers
Filter

Thanks Filter for Help, but the Article works only for a lower Volume, but i need a higher Volume.

best regards

georg1875:

Thanks Filter for Help, but the Article works only for a lower Volume, but i need a higher Volume.

best regards

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Change the Volume Size

Filter, 2014.09.02 11:59

Hi georg

The only way you can change the lot size (within the rules of MetaQuotes) is to adjust your deposit, % allocation and leverage. The article here should help.

Cheers
Filter

Leverage can't be used to increase lot size.

georg1875:

best regards

Sorry mate, didn't know you wanted to increase the lot size. In that case, only increasing the deposit amount and % allocation will work
Reason: