Discussion of article "Timeseries in DoEasy library (part 53): Abstract base indicator class"

New article Timeseries in DoEasy library (part 53): Abstract base indicator class has been published:

The article considers creation of an abstract indicator which further will be used as the base class to create objects of library’s standard and custom indicators.

As DoEasy library is developed, we have come to a necessity to create an indicator object. Existence of such object will allow convenient storage and use of all indicators created and used in the program. Concept of indicator object construction does not differ from the concept of main library objects, namely: base abstract object and its descendants clarifying object affiliation by its status (for indicators - custom and standard). I told about creation of such objects in the very first articles.
Today, create the object of base abstract indicator and check results of its creation. In the following articles I will create objects of standard and custom indicators.

In addition to affiliation by status (standard and custom) each of the indicator objects created will be affiliated by indicator type (group):

• Trend indicator
  • Oscillator
  • Volumes
  • Arrow indicator

Thus, we will be able to sort indicators by groups in programs. We will not enter Bill Williams’ indicators in a separate group because each of them has its affiliation with one of the specified groups. Therefore, I consider it unnecessary to enter another separate group which will include indicators of all above listed groups.

Author: Artyom Trishkin

Reason: