100% Algo trading in the Signal

Greetings guys.  I wanna ask if I change the SL/TP manually in the orders opened by EA in MT4 platform behind the signal, will the signal still be regarded as 100% Algo trading?
Apart from that, how about if I manually close opened orders (opened by EA)? Will it still be regarded as 100% Algo Trading?

Thanks.

Tyler:
Greetings guys.  I wanna ask if I change the SL/TP manually in the orders opened by EA in MT4 platform behind the signal, will the signal still be regarded as 100% Algo trading?
Apart from that, how about if I manually close opened orders (opened by EA)? Will it still be regarded as 100% Algo Trading?

Thanks.
How can it be if you have MANUALLY intervened 

Tyler:

Thanks.

Actually it does record only open and pendig placement. Closing manually is not counted and 100% algotrading remains

Nikolay Georgiev:

Actually it does record only open and pendig placement. Closing manually is not counted and 100% algotrading remains

That’s good! 
Thanks a lot for your help.
Reason: