Paypal is not available for making a deposit on MQL5 - page 2

Does anyone know why they removed paypal?

thx

Tim144:

"Basically Most English speaking countries cannot use Credit/debit cards. "Visa and Mastercard are not approved(declined by issuing bank)"

I had the same problem. I turned out that it didn't accept my secure code (PIN code). After i changed my Secure Code to a new 6-digit number everything went through correctly.

Hope this helps.

PS: MQL: I would prefer to get Paypal back as a payment option !

Not all countries can allow you to change secure pin code and some countries do not have that option whatever that is

Argh I just tried to buy an indicator and paypal is gone... Seriously? The safest and easiest method to purchase stuff, send money... Another dumb decision by metaquotes.

Is this fixed or does anyone know a work around? Paypal is not available, and 2x of my VISA credit cards are being declined on this website only, and nothing else.

Josh DH:
Is this fixed or does anyone know a work around? Paypal is not available, and 2x of my VISA credit cards are being declined on this website only, and nothing else.

Yes today I tried too to make payment from my card Visa and Mastercard, and both are declined, one week ago I made a payment and all worked.

Just found out that Paypal is not supported anymore here at MQL. Not amused whith that MQL!
I tried to pay for an EA with my creditcard, but that doesn't work either. My bank confirmed the decline. Reason: the shop does not technicaly comply with latest EU regulation for creditcard payments. Has something to do with redirecting to the bank(app) for confirmation. So, MQL please update your creditcard payment processing/update to the latest API, in order for EU customers to be able to pay.

Tim144:

"Basically Most English speaking countries cannot use Credit/debit cards. "Visa and Mastercard are not approved(declined by issuing bank)"

I had the same problem. I turned out that it didn't accept my secure code (PIN code). After i changed my Secure Code to a new 6-digit number everything went through correctly.

Hope this helps.

PS: MQL: I would prefer to get Paypal back as a payment option

What do you mean by changing the 6-digit pin?  I have the same problem but I don't understand what pin you are referring to.  Please tell me so that I could do the same fix.  thank you

newchapter001:

What do you mean by changing the 6-digit pin?  I have the same problem but I don't understand what pin you are referring to.  Please tell me so that I could do the same fix.  thank you

They were referring to the visa secure code for purchases : https://usa.visa.com/products/visa-secure.html

Lorentzos Roussos:

They were referring to the visa secure code for purchases : https://usa.visa.com/products/visa-secure.ht

Lorentzos Roussos:

They were referring to the visa secure code for purchases : https://usa.visa.com/products/visa-secure.html

ohhh.  so he was making a purchase using the credit card and it prompts for a pin.  I understand now, thank you.  I thought he was referring to withdrawing funds using a credit card and the withdraw process was asking him for a visa pin.

any updates on this? is there a plan for it to come back?
Reason: