xeon proccessor

hey guys. im about to buy a strong cpu for backtest and optimize in home, do xeon series work better than other types(like core i) for mt5?

i cant decide from comparing benchmarks, becouse in most cases it shows that xeon has poor performance (for ex  i3 9100f vs xeon e5 2650 v2)

thanks

Testing trading strategies on real ticks
Testing trading strategies on real ticks
  • www.mql5.com
The article provides the results of testing a simple trading strategy in three modes: " 1 minute OHLC " using only Open, High, Low and Close prices of minute bars; detailed modeling in " Every tick " mode, as well as the most accurate " Every tick based on real ticks " mode applying actual historical data. Comparing the results allows us to...

Hi,I think you should consider  AMD solutions. Regards Greg

Greg Pawlak:
Hi,I think you should consider  AMD solutions. Regards Greg
hi Greg, it was a little bit vague, explain more if u can please.

Bir Varzxorani:
hi Greg, it was a little bit vague, explain more if u can please.

We talk about processors, so I suggested you consider AMD processors Like Ryzen 7.

There are also differences in things like how hypervisors are handled and i personally would go with Intel i-X but of course when you want to work with large historic data you also want to focus on read write speeds and also RAM, so the processor is not the only element to focus on.

for mt4 high mhz single-core score bigger is better, for mt5 it is better to use many thread cpu 
Reason: