In the market, how do you add a *.mqh file as a library, its asking for *.ex4? Please advise.

skeezwiz:
Can we sell *.mqh files in the marketplace?
If it's a selfcontained mqh, just include it in a mq4-stub with #property library, and compile.

skeezwiz:
Can we sell *.mqh files in the marketplace?
See this article
Promote Your Development Projects Using EX5 Libraries
Promote Your Development Projects Using EX5 Libraries
  • o_O
  • www.mql5.com
Hiding of the implementation details of classes/functions in an .ex5 file will enable you to share your know-how algorithms with other developers, set up common projects and promote them in the Web. And while the MetaQuotes team spares no effort to bring about the possibility of direct inheritance of ex5 library classes, we are going to implement it right now.

angevoyageur:
See this article

I already have the #property library and marked the functions as "export", but we cannot have the #import "library.ex5" command when posting to the market.

Why cant we post the .mqh files in the market? 

skeezwiz:

I already have the #property library and marked the functions as "export", but we cannot have the #import "library.ex5" command when posting to the market.

Why cant we post the .mqh files in the market? 

mqh-file is a description of open API (interface) of your library. Consider it as documentation. After you publish a library as ex4 or ex5 file, a customer can import it in his/her program.

marketeer:
mqh-file is a description of open API (interface) of your library. Consider it as documentation. After you publish a library as ex4 or ex5 file, a customer can import it in his/her program.
I have now used the ex4 style library instead of mqh and after some changes managed to get it on the market, thx.
Reason: