Check whether EA is attached to chart

Hello,

from a custom EA I would like to check whether another EA is attached to another chart. I wasn’t able to find anything helpful in the documentation regarding getting an attached EA or the list of all active EA’s. Only how to get the indicators attached to a chart.
Is there any possibility to do that?
Thanks for your help!

mrhoga:
Hello,

from a custom EA I would like to check whether another EA is attached to another chart. I wasn’t able to find anything helpful in the documentation regarding getting an attached EA or the list of all active EA’s. Only how to get the indicators attached to a chart.
Is there any possibility to do that?
Thanks for your help!
You can code most behaviors that you require. External programs may not conform to your system though

Nelson Wanyama:
You can code most behaviors that you require. External programs may not conform to your system though
But is it possible with the MQL5 API? If so, could you give me a starting point? As I wrote I was not able to find anything in this direction in the MQL5 documentation.I would not like to use external automation tools or similar.

mrhoga:
But is it possible with the MQL5 API? If so, could you give me a starting point? As I wrote I was not able to find anything in this direction in the MQL5 documentation.I would not like to use external automation tools or similar.
Look at ChartGetString() the documentation will have all the info you need there

La_patates:
Look at ChartGetString() the documentation will have all the info you need there
Great, thank you!
Reason: