Should I report an EA as scam if I think so?

Hello guys, I belive we owe anyone here a certain level of respect, so believe it or not I don't want to harm anyone rating or bussines model.

So I was checking today a lot of EAs in the market and I found one product which screams scam to me. Should I report it and if it is legit do I get any negative efect and if I am right can I explain here how I got to the conclusion it is scam?

PS I am not naming anything and I hope this topic wont get any negative effect on me.

Nikolay Georgiev:

Hello guys, I belive we owe anyone here a certain level of respect, so believe it or not I don't want to harm anyone rating or bussines model.

So I was checking today a lot of EAs in the market and I found one product which screams scam to me. Should I report it and if it is legit do I get any negative efect and if I am right can I explain here how I got to the conclusion it is scam?

PS I am not naming anything and I hope this topic wont get any negative effect on me.

Would it be hard for this to be checked ? 

What are the indications ? (that would be an interesting discussion anyway without mentioning the actual product) 

Nikolay Georgiev:

You can report it to the Service Desk, but you are not allowed to start a discussion here in the forum.

I think you can understand that if everyone starts to make accusations here about each other's product, there will be no end to it.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You can report it to the Service Desk, but you are not allowed to start a discussion here in the forum.

I think you can understand that if everyone starts to make accusations here about each other's product, there will be no end to it.

Thank you for your response. I never meant to post the name of the EA and start accusing anyone here. So I will report it to service desk.

Reason: