Plan to start to be a FOREX BROKER using EAs, Not sure how to Handler Multiple Clients Running in 1 VPS unit

Hello everyone, I hope you could please help me on my query below.

I have an EA.

I would like to be a partner-broker to enjoy rebates from my broker, therefore I will be running several accounts using the same one EA (bot).

Questions please:

1. Can I run 10 to 20 different FBS accounts in 1 VPS terminal and each of those accounts will run the EA bot I have.  Is that possible?

2. If answer above is yes, how do I do that?  Does that mean I need to run 10-20 metatrader software on that 1 VPS terminal?  Then I need to load the EA bot on each of the metatrader software?

3. How many max metatrader can I run before performance of CPU start to degrade affecting timing of buy/sell orders?

Really appreciate all the help.

Thanks.

Jason Andew:

I have an EA.

I would like to be a partner-broker to enjoy rebates from my broker, therefore I will be running several accounts using the same one EA (bot).

Questions please:

1. Can I run 10 to 20 different FBS accounts in 1 VPS terminal and each of those accounts will run the EA bot I have.  Is that possible?

2. If answer above is yes, how do I do that?  Does that mean I need to run 10-20 metatrader software on that 1 VPS terminal?  Then I need to load the EA bot on each of the metatrader software?

3. How many max metatrader can I run before performance of CPU start to degrade affecting timing of buy/sell orders?

Thanks.

You can't do that with MQL5 VPS, which is limited to one virtual server per trading account.

For any other information on non MQL5 services, contact these elsewhere.

It is not allowed to discuss or suggest non MQL5 services in this forum.

Do brokers trade for their clients? Maybe your talking about Introducing broker or something? If so, you can just send your clients the version of the EA, they run it on their own servers. Cos server hosting ain't free, and scalability is an another issue

Jason Andew:

I have an EA.

Questions please:

Thanks.

Rebates offered by brokers are on traded volume (lot size) not on numbers of accounts,conditionally if you are on same pair/instrument for all accounts or some numbers of accounts on same instrument,simply increase lot size/traded volume,so it can possibly decrease numbers of accounts,if you are the only one account holder,any way you have not described well your query and we are just guessing around

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Price Constants
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Price Constants
  • www.mql5.com
Calculations of technical indicators require price values and/or values of volumes, on which calculations will be performed. There are 7 predefined identifiers from the ENUM_APPLIED_PRICE enumeration, used to specify the desired price base for calculations. If a technical indicator uses for calculations price data, type of which is set by...
Reason: