I need fx5_divergence_v2.1 in mt5

i have the mt4 version of  fx5_divergence_v2.1it is the OSMA divergence indicator but i need the mt5 version. i have search the code base but could not find it. i attach the indicator here. pls help
Files:

fxwithouttears:
i have the mt4 version of  fx5_divergence_v2.1it is the OSMA divergence indicator but i need the mt5 version. i have search the code base but could not find it. i attach the indicator here. pls help
Base on version V1.1 (and not V2.1) : https://www.mql5.com/en/code/1806
MACD Divergence
MACD Divergence
  • votes: 27
  • Alain Verleyen
  • www.mql5.com
This indicator will plot divergence lines on the MACD indicator and will give buy and sell signal by displaying green and red arrows.

Thanks for your reply. i already have the macd divergence. The macd divergence is different from the OSMA divergence. the signal generated comes at different times not the same time with the OSMA divergence. pls can any one still help

i got it now a friend converted the mt4 version to mt5 for me. thanks

pls i want to ask a question. a friend converted the fx5 divergence indicator to mt5 for me. pls can i add sure to the code base? waiting for reply

fxwithouttears:
pls i want to ask a question. a friend converted the fx5 divergence indicator to mt5 for me. pls can i add sure to the code base? waiting for reply
If you have your friend's agreement, yes.

ANTHONY ONOJETA:

Hi Anthony.

Would you kindly share with us your indicator  OSMA divergence. Thanks in advance.

Reason: