two VPS one for MT4 ,the other is for MT5,both remain long time, how to add the time from MT4 VPS TO MT5 VPS

I have two VPS with long time remaining,one is for MT5 ,the other is for MT4,can you add up the remaining time to the VPS for MT5? because you can just use free remaining time for one VPS! when you use MT4 VPS, YOU CAN'T use MT5 vps! when you use MT5 vps  instead you can't use MT4 vps! i want to transfer the remaining time from MT4 VPS to MT5 VPS, how to do it?

I do not know about how to transfer remaining time from one VPS to an other one, but I found the following reply of MQ:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Slava , 2019.02.20 07:45

If you cancel a paid subscription, the remaining time is returned to your MQL5.com account in the form of "free" minutes. Which later can be spent on a new subscription "for minutes."

Long Chen:
I have two VPS with long time remaining,one is for MT5 ,the other is for MT4,can you add up the remaining time to the VPS for MT5? because you can just use free remaining time for one VPS! when you use MT4 VPS, YOU CAN'T use MT5 vps! when you use MT5 vps  instead you can't use MT4 vps! i want to transfer the remaining time from MT4 VPS to MT5 VPS, how to do it?

You can't.

Reason: