Trading funds withdrawal

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I need to know if it's possible to withdraw my trading funds from my account by just using the MT5 platform? PLEASE HELP?

SL Foo:
Hi, I'm new to this forum. I need to know if it's possible to withdraw my trading funds from my account by just using the MT5 platform? PLEASE HELP?

Contact your broker.

My file>Withdrawal> is disabled. Does that mean my money can only be withdrawn  my account through the broker?

Keith Watford

Contact your broker.

Thanks for the response. I have tried and my broker does not respond. Assuming that they are trying to scam my money, What can I do? Is my money in the MT5 account safe anymore?

Sorry, but nobody in the forum can do anything about problems that you may have with your broker.

SL Foo:

My file>Withdrawal> is disabled. Does that mean my money can only be withdrawn  my account through the broker?

Do you mean "Withdrawal" from Mql5.com ?

Once you funded your Mql5.com account, you have to spend it by buying product or freelance services

It is not a trading account, i.e. not MT4/MT5 trading account.

SL Foo:

Because this website has nothing to do with your trading funds.
Ask the broker you deposited the money to.

Sergey Golubev:
Because this website has nothing to do with your trading funds.
Ask the broker you deposited the money to.
I can not figure out who has the funds right now. I thought I was funding an ac through Hugo's Way. I use Meta Trader 4 as my demo ac and was trying to go live. I am not trying to purchase any products and would like a refund of my money.

Alicia Carol Jackson:
I can not figure out who has the funds right now. I thought I was funding an ac through Hugo's Way. I use Meta Trader 4 as my demo ac and was trying to go live. I am not trying to purchase any products and would like a refund of my money.

If you funded your trading account so you should contact with the broker who is having your funds (this mql5 forum has nothing to do with any trading accounts and any deposit for trading).

If you mistakenly deposited money to your mql5 forum account by thinking that you are deposited money to your trading account (you can see this fund on your profile: this page on the right https://www.mql5.com/en/users/ladycarol1962/accounting) so write to the servioce desk asking them for advice.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

cant get back my money

Sergey Golubev, 2020.11.03 06:55

You can withdraw earned funds only (according to the Rules, and it is written on your image attached).
You can spend your fund for the services (such as subscribe to the Signals, buy some Market products or make an order in Freelance for example).

If you deposited money mistakenly thinking that you are depositing for trading account (but there are no any trading accounts proposed on this forum because MetaQuotes is not a broker) so - write to the service desk.

Supposed to fund my account to buy a particular signal,I was asked to open a real account, don't know what to do
Reason: