Scripts: Best TIME To Trade (Improve your Strategy) - MT4

Best TIME To Trade (Improve your Strategy) - MT4:

For day traders, this is one of the important thing to consider in order to improve our strategy by calculating on average how much an asset moves, in which it will allow us to identify the best TIME during the day to trade when the market moves the most as well

Author: forex jarvis

please sir 

i see you attached to any chart ...thanks

Dr Waleed Mahdy:

please sir 

i see you attached to any chart ...thanks

@Dr Waleed Mahdy, yes you can attached the script to any chart you want.

For example,

• if you want to attached the script to the EURUSD chart, you just need to open the EURUSD chart and drag&drop the script on this chart. This way you will get the historical data of the EURUSD.
  • if you want to attached the script to the GBPJPY chart, you just need to open the GBPJPY chart and drag&drop the script on this chart. This way you will get the historical data of the GBPJPY .

Happy trading !!!

forex jarvis:

@Dr Waleed Mahdy, yes you can attached the script to any chart you want.

For example,

• if you want to attached the script to the EURUSD chart, you just need to open the EURUSD chart and drag&drop the script on this chart. This way you will get the historical data of the EURUSD.
  • if you want to attached the script to the GBPJPY chart, you just need to open the GBPJPY chart and drag&drop the script on this chart. This way you will get the historical data of the GBPJPY .

Happy trading !!!

thanks for your attention

very usefull tools

Thank you for the script, its really a useful tool for intraday scalping.

I will like to ask, how can one use this tool for swing trading on higher TF like 1hr/4hr?

Ayeni Joseph Wonderful:

Thank you for the script, its really a useful tool for intraday scalping.

I will like to ask, how can one use this tool for swing trading on higher TF like 1hr/4hr?

@Ayeni Joseph Wonderful great question by the way.

Actually this script is based on the H1 Time-frame, so it is possible from the excelsheet to combine every 4 hours in one candlestick. 

Anyway I just made some modifications on this script that will allow you now to get the H4 instead of the H1. You can consult the script in the attache file

Does it automatically adopt to my time zone?  

happyman90:
Does it automatically adopt to my time zone?  
Yes man

Is the script only for MT5? can it also work on MT4?

olotololuwa:
Is the script only for MT5? can it also work on MT4?
Hey @olotololuwa 

There is a script for MT4 and for MT5

This one here is for the MT5

if you want to have the MT4 go to this link https://www.mql5.com/en/code/31594

Identify the potential best TIME To Trade (Improve your Strategy) - MT5
Identify the potential best TIME To Trade (Improve your Strategy) - MT5
  • www.mql5.com
INTRODUCTION : Have you notice that the market really moves during a specific time of the day ?  Let's not forget that when the market really moves we can actually make some decent profit. So if you would like to know the best time to trade the market, this is the script that will identify these times for you. For day traders, this is one of...
Reason: