MT4 and Android phone

I am working with MT4 on Galaxy Note 10+.

I am unable to exit application, I must everytime kill the app to exit. Why? 

joe_satriani:

I am working with MT4 on Galaxy Note 10+.

I am unable to exit application, I must everytime kill the app to exit. Why? 

Define exit and kill.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Define exit and kill.

I want exit application. All applications when I press "back" application quit...with MT4 I must press "home" and after I must close app in background. Understand?

joe_satriani:

I want exit application. All applications when I press "back" application quit...with MT4 I must press "home" and after I must close app in background. Understand?

In all android apps the back button, put the app in the background and you can only close/quite it in the background.

I don't see why MT4 should be any different.

I've checked with Play Store, Facebook etc. and all go in the background when you hit the back button, they don't quit, you maybe think they quit but they don't.

Eleni Anna Branou:

In all android apps the back button, put the app in the background and you can only close/quite it in the background.

I don't see why MT4 should be any different.

I've checked with Play Store, Facebook etc. and all go in the background when you hit the back button, they don't quit, you maybe think they quit but they don't.

If I press "back" all apps exit...If I press "back" in MT4 it doesn't quit. Only this app has this issue

Please watch this video:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2i1y6mwfkvh3809/video_2020-10-21_20-14-31.mp4?dl=0

video_2020-10-21_20-14-31.mp4
video_2020-10-21_20-14-31.mp4
  • www.dropbox.com
Condiviso con Dropbox

Understand my issue?

Is it possible to notify this issue?

Hi ! Do you have updates about my issue?

joe_satriani:
Hi ! Do you have updates about my issue?

On my android phone a back button click, exits the MT4/5 app (I've checked it in various devices).

The problem is on your side or phone.

Reason: