Metatrader or mql5 does not apply the same amount of risk my signal provider takes

Hello,

The amount of risk my signal provider takes is 0,7% but the amount of risk taken on my account is 0,2%. How can i change/fix this? I want to take the exact same amount of risk my signal provider takes.

Kind regards,

Jesse

JesseZ:

Hello,

The amount of risk my signal provider takes is 0,7% but the amount of risk taken on my account is 0,2%. How can i change/fix this? I want to take the exact same amount of risk my signal provider takes.

Kind regards,

Jesse

If you use the same or higher leverage and you have the participation in signal copying setting at the max 95%, there is nothing else you can do.

I doubt though, that by having the above at max, you have much lower risk per trade.

Eleni Anna Branou:

If you use the same or higher leverage and you have the participation in signal copying setting at the max 95%, there is nothing else you can do.

I doubt though, that by having the above at max, you have much lower risk per trade.

Thanks for the quick reply! My signal provider has an account with 1:500 leverage and my account is 1:100 leverage. Maybe this has something to do with it

JesseZ:
Thanks for the quick reply! My signal provider has an account with 1:500 leverage and my account is 1:100 leverage. Maybe this has something to do with it

Of course, when you use lower leverage than the signal provider, you have lower risk (1/5 of it at your case).

Reason: