Discussion of article "Timeseries in DoEasy library (part 45): Multi-period indicator buffers"

New article Timeseries in DoEasy library (part 45): Multi-period indicator buffers has been published:

In this article, I will start the improvement of the indicator buffer objects and collection class for working in multi-period and multi-symbol modes. I am going to consider the operation of buffer objects for receiving and displaying data from any timeframe on the current symbol chart.

The remaining actions and the OnCalculate() handler logic are described in detail in the code comments. Working with the multi-period indicator has become much easier. We do not need to calculate anything on our own. Instead, we can simply write data to the buffer to let the library define where to put the data and how to display it:

Author: Artyom Trishkin

Hi thanks for this library and your work.

I was not able to compile without errors. ( I have latest includes from part 90)

I did this changes:

MQL5\Indicators\TestDoEasy\Part45\TestDoEasyPart45.mq5

line 403:

•    engine.SetSoundsStandart(); --> engine.SetSoundsStandard();

MQL5\Include\DoEasy\Objects\Indicators\Buffer.mqh

line 84:

•    virtual void      PrintShort(const bool dash=false,const bool symbol=false) ;  -->    virtual void      PrintShort(const bool dash=false,const bool symbol=false) {return;}

is it OK?

thebeno #:

Hi thanks for this library and your work.

I was not able to compile without errors. ( I have latest includes from part 90)

I did this changes:

MQL5\Indicators\TestDoEasy\Part45\TestDoEasyPart45.mq5

line 403:

•    engine.SetSoundsStandart(); --> engine.SetSoundsStandard();

MQL5\Include\DoEasy\Objects\Indicators\Buffer.mqh

line 84:

•    virtual void      PrintShort(const bool dash=false,const bool symbol=false) ;  -->    virtual void      PrintShort(const bool dash=false,const bool symbol=false) {return;}

is it OK?

Hi.
Yes, it is normal. The library is under development and is constantly changing. Accordingly, when connecting the 90th part of the library, it will not be possible to compile a program written for the 45th version.
You need to edit the code in the program itself for new changes.
In any case, at the end of the development of the library, all examples will be brought into line with its latest version.
Reason: