StopLoss in OrderSend function (MQL4)

Hello,

Does the slippage parameter in the OrderSend() affect the Stoploss or is it just used in the entry price?   (I'm concerned that if the slippage parameter is also used by the StopLoss and the price jumps beyond my (stoploss price + Slippage) the StopLoss order will not be activated)

If the price jumps my stoploss (creating a gap), Will the order be filled at the current price OR the StopLoss will not be activated and will wait until the price come back to the stoploss level?

I'm asking that because im afraid of unlimmited losses if the price jumps my stopLoss and not activates it.

I would be very glad if someone could answer me that. Thanks in advance.

Luck Skylane: Does the slippage parameter in the OrderSend() affect the Stoploss or is it just used in the entry price?   (I'm concerned that if the slippage parameter is also used by the StopLoss and the price jumps beyond my (stoploss price + Slippage) the StopLoss order will not be activated)
  1. Only the entry price for market orders (non-ECN/dealing desk brokers, ignored otherwise).

Forex Broker Types - MM,NDD,STP,ECN
              Do ECN brokers with Guaranteed Stop Loss exist? - Stop Loss - General - MQL5 programming forum 2020.08.16
              How does a broker work? - Trend Indicators - Trading Systems - MQL5 programming forum 20.17.11.04
              The Advantages of Trading through ECN Brokers over Market Makers - Trading Ideas - 7 November 2016 - Traders' Blogs

2. Stop loss becomes a market order when hit. On a gap, you get filled past the gap (beyond the SL).